Turks and Caicos Beach House for Sale
Turks and Caicos Tax Information
Real Estate in Turks and Caicos is in demand and is a smart business decision for investors. Since Turks and Caicos is a tax neutral jurisdiction, there are no income or inheritance taxes, as well as no capital gains, corporate, annual property or foreign exchange taxes. Upon purchase, a one-time land transfer tax is paid to the Turks and Caicos Government. This tax ranges between 6-10% depending on the sale price.
As a quick summary, some of the benefits of buying real estate in Turks and Caicos include:
- There are no restrictions on foreign property ownership
- One time transfer tax at the time of purchase (6.5% in South Caicos)
- There are no current property taxes
- Stable environment (British territory, stable political system and trusted legal system)
- No current income taxes for revenue generated by property ownership
- British Crown guarantees Absolute Title through a land registration process, making title insurance unnecessary
- No current capital gains taxes for property transfers
When you purchase a beach house at Sailrock Resort, you can use the property as a vacation home part-time, and leave it under the resort’s management for the remainder of the year. Owners in the Private Peninsula can also include their properties in Sailrock Resort’s rental pool. Our structured rental program allows owners to generate revenue while they’re away from the island. Furthermore, Sailrock’s hassle-free management structure will take care of your villa while you’re away.