Turks & Caicos
The Turks & Caicos Islands are located in the Caribbean, only 575 miles southeast of Miami. This small cluster of islands is among the most diverse and beautiful ecosystems in the world. Boasting the third largest barrier reef, stunningly beautiful waters and amazing beaches, the Turks & Caicos Islands has become an elite luxury destination and has experienced a steady growth in vacation home and investment property ownership.Learn More
- Established luxury vacation destination with over 90 weekly flights
- Ideal tropical climate with 350 days of annual sunshine
- Stunning natural attributes – world’s 3rd largest barrier reef, pristine beaches and diverse ecosystems
- Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom ensuring a stable political structure & legal system
- Official language is English, official currency is the US dollar
- Investment friendly – no property taxes, income taxes or capital gains taxes
"BEST BEACHES FOR ROMANCE"
"BEST TROPICAL BEACHES IN THE WORLD"
"MOST POPULAR DIVE DESTINATIONS WORLDWIDE"
About the Islands
This spectacular archipelago consists of 8 islands and 32 small cays comprising just 166 square miles of dry land, 80 percent of which is uninhabited and untouched. The nearby banks are a rich fishing ground, and the 7,000-foot deep Columbus passage that separates them is popular with rays, turtles, dolphins and migrating humpback whales making the islands a top diving destination.