Three-Bedroom Salt House
Inspired by the buildings used to store salt during its’ production in Turks and Caicos, the Three-Bedroom Salt House is a newly introduced villa available in the Sailrock Private Peninsula. Located on the 2nd floor of the Three-Bedroom Salt House, the entryway leads to a stair hall open to the 1st floor and media room. The stair hall leads to the Great Room, which features large glass sliding doors that open to the pool terrace, fully equipped eat-in kitchen, dining area, and living room. A powder room is located right around the corner, and the kitchen has a walk-in pantry. All three bedrooms have closets, sliding glass doors that open to the outdoor terraces, ensuite bathrooms with water closets, soaking tubs, and showers. Additionally, both bathrooms on the 2nd floor have connected outdoor shower gardens. The pool terrace has multiple seating areas, a dining space, and an infinity-edge pool.
- Fully furnished and accessorized
- Native landscaping surrounding the villa site
- Large sliding glass doors integrating the indoor and outdoor spaces
- Bedroom terraces with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean or Caicos Banks
- Pool terrace with covered area and ample seating and outdoor dining area
- Infinity-edge pool
- Outdoor shower gardens
- Laundry room with additional storage
- Media room with access to an outdoor terrace
- Fee Simple ownership
To learn more about villa ownership, or to schedule an on-island tour please complete the contact form below, or call 649-941-2121.