Real Estate in Turks & Caicos
Sailrock is located on South Caicos – one of the main island in Turks and Caicos. Our secluded location at Sailrock gives a new meaning to luxury living in Turks & Caicos. The islands have been experiencing immense growth as a vacation destination, which has also lead to steady growth in vacation homes and South Caicos property ownership. If you’re looking to purchase real estate in Turks & Caicos, look no further than the exclusive tropical destination of Sailrock South Caicos.
Benefits of Purchasing Real Estate in Turks & Caicos
Sailrock South Caicos Real Estate is a perfectly placed community where white sandy beaches, the world’s third-largest barrier reef system, and the island’s native flora all coexist. There are several benefits to purchasing real estate in Turks & Caicos, including:
- Firstly, there are no restrictions on foreign property ownership
- Secondly, there is a one-time transfer tax at the time of purchase (6.5% in South Caicos)
- Thirdly, there are no current property taxes
- Stable environment (British territory, stable political system and trusted legal system)
- No current income taxes for revenue generated by property ownership
- British Crown guarantees Absolute Title through a land registration process, making title insurance unnecessary
- No current capital gains taxes for property transfers
- Lastly, the Government oversees all building codes and development plans to ensure the highest standards of land use and construction
Purchasing Real Estate on South Caicos
So what’s it really like to own a slice of South Caicos real estate heaven? Sailrock living offers hassle-free ownership of Ridgetop Suites and Beachfront Villas. Whether you are interested in a one or two-bedroom Ridgetop Suite, or one of our Two, Three or Four Bedroom Private Villas, you will have unparalleled access to the luxurious resort amenities, activities and dining options available at Sailrock.
Our Conch layouts integrate refined interior spaces with outdoor gardens and terraces. Inspired by Caribbean architecture, the Coral layouts have interconnected pavilions that are defined by their pagoda roofs. The Coral design is available in 3 and 4 bedroom floorplan options. Finally, the Reef layouts offer 2-4 bedroom options with separate wings for living and sleeping. Defined by an angled shed roof, the Reef villas have a large open great room that faces towards the ocean. The interiors of these turnkey luxury homes in South Caicos feature open floorplans and connections to nature with outdoor terraces, decks, and gardens. Additionally, villas and suites come fully furnished with interiors designed by Christine Lilley.
To learn more about the current Turks and Caicos real estate offerings or to schedule a tour, please call 649-941-2121 or complete our contact form. Island life will look great on you, we can’t wait to hear from you!