Real Estate in Turks & Caicos
Sailrock is located on a small island called South Caicos. Our secluded location at Sailrock gives a new meaning to luxury living in Turks & Caicos. The islands have been experiencing immense growth as a vacation destination, which has also lead to a steady growth in vacation homes and South Caicos property ownership. If you’re looking to purchase real estate in Turks & Caicos, look no further than the exclusive tropical destination of Sailrock South Caicos.
Sailrock South Caicos Real Estate is a perfectly placed community where white sandy beaches, the world’s third largest barrier reef system, and the islands native flora all coexist. There are several benefits to purchasing real estate in Turks & Caicos, including:
- No restrictions on foreign property ownership
- No current property taxes
- No current income taxes for revenue generated by property ownership
- No current capital gains taxes for property transfers
- One time transfer tax at time of purchase (6.5% in South Caicos)
- Stable environment (British territory, stable political system and trusted legal system)
- British Crown guarantees Absolute Title through a land registration process, making title insurance unnecessary
- The Government Planning and Development Authority oversees all building codes and development plans to ensure the highest standards of land use and construction
So what’s it really like to own a slice of South Caicos real estate heaven? Sailrock living offers hassle-free ownership of Ridgetop Suites and Beachfront Villas. Whether you are interested in a one or two bedroom Ridgetop Suite, or one of our Two, Three or Four Bedroom Private Villas, you will have unparalleled access to the luxurious Resort amenities, activities and dining options available at Sailrock.
Our Conch layouts integrate refined interior spaces with outdoor gardens and terraces. These 2-4 bedroom South Caicos vacation homes are designed with comfort and simplicity in mind. The Coral layouts are inspired by Carribean architecture, with interconnected pavilions are defined by their pagoda roofs. The Coral design is available in 3 and 4 bedroom floorplan options. Finally, the Reef layouts offer 2-4 bedroom options with separate wings for living and sleeping. The Reef villas are defined by an angled shed roof, opening the villa towards the ocean. All of the layouts from Sailrock Real Estate in South Caicos are priced to include full villa furnishings. The interiors of these turnkey luxury homes in South Caicos feature open floorplans and connections to nature with outdoor terraces, decks, and gardens.
To learn more about the current Turks and Caicos real estate offerings or to schedule a tour, please call 649-941-2121 or complete our contact form. Island life will look great on you, we can’t wait to hear from you!