Three-Bedroom Coral Villa
Inspired by Caribbean architecture, the Three-Bedroom Coral Villa has interconnected pavilions separated by the Great Room and pagoda roofs. Enclosed by a stone wall, the entry terrace has a dining area and ample seating for outdoor enjoyment. The Three-Bedroom Coral Villa’s open-plan Great Room serves as the home’s entry point and features an exposed vaulted ceiling and large glass sliding doors that open directly to the outdoor terraces, fully equipped eat-in kitchen, dining area, and living room. The pool terrace has a covered pergola with a dining area and multiple seating areas for lounging, a heated pool, and panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. All three bedrooms feature closets, ensuite bathrooms with connected outdoor shower gardens, and sliding glass doors that open to the outdoor bedroom terraces. The two master bedrooms feature walk-in closets, ensuite bathrooms with soaking tubs, walk-in showers, and connected outdoor shower gardens.
- Fully furnished and accessorized
- Native landscaping surrounding the villa site
- Large sliding glass doors integrating the indoor and outdoor spaces
- Exposed vaulted wood ceilings
- Entry terrace with dining area and ample seating
- Pool terrace with covered pergola, ample seating, and outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower gardens
- Individual bedroom terraces with seating
- Laundry room
- Fee Simple ownership
To learn more about Three-Bedroom Coral Villa ownership, or to schedule an on-island tour please complete the contact form below, or call 649-941-2121.