Turks & Caicos Islands
The Turks & Caicos Islands are located in the Caribbean, only 575 miles southeast of Miami. The Turks & Caicos Islands are among the most diverse and beautiful ecosystems in the world. Boasting one of the world’s top 5 barrier reefs, stunningly beautiful waters, amazing white sandy beaches and 350 days of annual sunshine, make the islands one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Undoubtedly, the Turks & Caicos Islands have become an elite luxury destination that is experiencing a steady growth in vacation home and investment property ownership.Learn More
Quick Facts About Turks & Caicos
- Established luxury vacation destination with over 90 weekly flights from the United States, Canada and Europe
- Ideal tropical climate with an average temperature of 80° F and 350 days of sunshine
- Stunning natural attributes including: one of the top 5 barrier reefs in the world, pristine white sandy beaches and a diverse ecosystem
- Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom ensuring a stable political structure & legal system
- Official language is English, official currency is the US dollar
- Investment friendly – no income taxes on revenue generated from rental properties, property taxes or capital gains taxes
"BEST BEACHES FOR ROMANCE"
"BEST TROPICAL BEACHES IN THE WORLD"
"MOST POPULAR DIVE DESTINATIONS WORLDWIDE"
About the Islands
This spectacular archipelago consists of 8 islands and 32 small cays comprising just 166 square miles of dry land, 80 percent of which is uninhabited and untouched. The nearby waters are a rich fishing ground with the ideal conditions for water sports activities. Located along the eastern edge of South Caicos, the 7,000-foot deep Columbus passage separates the Turks and Caicos Islands. The passage serves as a major transit route for migrating humpback whales, Spotted Eagle & Manta rays, turtles and dolphins. Coupled with the pristine reefs, multiple shipwrecks and excellent visibility, make the islands a top diving destination.